Friday, November 21, 2008

2008 Dairy-Free Thanksgiving Menu



Dairy-Free Thanksgiving Menu
Two turkeys, deep-fried
Gravy (substitute dairy-free margarine for the butter)
Mom's stuffing, two batches, made with DF bread
Scott's mashed potatoes (made with soymilk and DF margarine)
Sweet potato and apple casserole
Peas
Green bean casserole
Salad
Rolls
Cranberries: cranberry jelly and the awesome cranberry orange relish made by our grocery store
Raspberry jello salad (my neighbor's recipe, made with frozen raspberries from the farmer's market)
Applesauce
Relish tray
Appetizers, if someone else wants to make them

Pumpkin Pie


Cider
Soda
Water
Wine
Decaf coffee
Soymilk

6 comments:

  1. I can have dairy, and your menu still sounds good!

    I do love deep fried turkeys (I will have to wait for Christmas for mine though).

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love us some deep fried turkey! I think we're baking ours though. We have a foot of snow here already :)
    Your menu looks very yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you over 1 more dairy free princess! Sounds delicious :)

    :) :)

    Linked ya up!

    ~MT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds so delicious! I wish I could find a pumpkin pie recipe that has no eggs. Sigh.


    Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yum!!! our dairy free menu isn't quite as extensive as yours! have a great thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delicious! I'm going to be saving the raspberry jello salad recipe!

    ReplyDelete