- The toddler stages are some of my favorites.
- A toddler saying "Whoa ho ho" for "Santa" is one of the cutest things ever.
- Speech therapists are miracle workers. At least, ours is.
- My two-year old was the best-behaved child I have ever seen in the candlelight Christmas Eve service. This is in no way bragging because a.) I don't know why he was, and b.) my other three two-year olds had to be removed from their respective services.
- I love reading the same books as my daughter. Yay, mini book club.
- Telling me you're 'one of the good guys' immediately lets me know that you are not.
- I really enjoy serving people good homemade food.
- Getting rid of baby gear is sad, but it makes LOTS more room in our little house.
- Keeping your hand on my shopping cart while I'm unloading it and leaning into my van to peer at my groceries and children is very threatening behavior, sir.
- Major Pettigrew's Last Stand was my favorite book of 2012.
- Dying the day all the out-of-town guests leave was really inconsiderate, Kevin. Rest in peace, little parakeet.
- Buying a new pet bird for the kids two days after Kevin's death was a little fast for Mama. Welcome, Hedwig the cockatiel.
- I love my job.
- I wish I had written this. "Just as I would never dream of going to vegan blog, insulting the writer and demanding a steak recipe… please don’t come to my blog and get worked up about marshmallows or honey in my homemade ice cream recipes." Preach it.
- Copying and pasting a quote from another blog messes up my font settings.
Thursday, January 24, 2013
Things I've learned in the past month
Posted by Nowheymama at 1:59 PM 4 comments:
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)