- The toddler stages are some of my favorites.
- A toddler saying "Whoa ho ho" for "Santa" is one of the cutest things ever.
- Speech therapists are miracle workers. At least, ours is.
- My two-year old was the best-behaved child I have ever seen in the candlelight Christmas Eve service. This is in no way bragging because a.) I don't know why he was, and b.) my other three two-year olds had to be removed from their respective services.
- I love reading the same books as my daughter. Yay, mini book club.
- Telling me you're 'one of the good guys' immediately lets me know that you are not.
- I really enjoy serving people good homemade food.
- Getting rid of baby gear is sad, but it makes LOTS more room in our little house.
- Keeping your hand on my shopping cart while I'm unloading it and leaning into my van to peer at my groceries and children is very threatening behavior, sir.
- Major Pettigrew's Last Stand was my favorite book of 2012.
- Dying the day all the out-of-town guests leave was really inconsiderate, Kevin. Rest in peace, little parakeet.
- Buying a new pet bird for the kids two days after Kevin's death was a little fast for Mama. Welcome, Hedwig the cockatiel.
- I love my job.
- I wish I had written this. "Just as I would never dream of going to vegan blog, insulting the writer and demanding a steak recipe… please don’t come to my blog and get worked up about marshmallows or honey in my homemade ice cream recipes." Preach it.
- Copying and pasting a quote from another blog messes up my font settings.
Thursday, January 24, 2013
Things I've learned in the past month
Posted by Nowheymama at 1:59 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Someone had their hand on your grocery cart while you were unloading groceries? Um. That feels very wrong. More details?ReplyDelete
It was at Aldi, and he was waiting for my (full) cart instead of getting one from the rack with his quarter. He spent the time leaning into the van (where my children were already strapped in). I almost left the full cart of groceries and drove off. It was so weird.Delete
Yikes re: Aldi creeper. What the...ReplyDelete
I've been loving that my daughter is finally able to enjoy reading chapter books with me, too! This is a phase of parenthood that I've been dreaming about forever.
Just found your blog. I have a daughter(born 1999) ana to milk. Is milk your daughter's only food allergy?ReplyDelete