Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Smile, Bobby. Show them Jamaica.

Apparently writing Graham's birth story was more taxing then I expected, especially given the fact that I put it off for six months. And in one week he's started eating cereal (Oats are what the peditrician recommended this time around for the sibling of a food-allergic child.) and sprung two teeth. STOP GROWING. IT'S ALL TOO FAST. Also, please let me sleep again.

Speaking of teeth, the dentist recommended an orthodontist consultation for the eldest yesterday. I just made the appointment.

Kids--they're a lot of work, but they're worth it.



Jokes.com
Wanda Sykes - Kids Are Worth It
comedians.comedycentral.com
JokesJoke of the DayFunny Jokes

2 comments:

  1. The thing is, the growing thing has to happen for your sleeping thing to happen!

    Hope you get some sleep soon. My youngest started sleeping through the night at 4 1/2 YEARS old. I never thought I was really sleep deprived until he started sleeping through. Then I thought, wow I feel GREAT!

    ReplyDelete