I'm supposed to share six things no one knows about me, which is hard since I have family members reading this. I'm going to share six things other bloggers don't know about me. Unless I've mentioned them before. I'm boring, dudes.
- I'm a lefty.
- I ran cross country for two years in high school.
- I love Diana Gabaldon's books. I was so happy to put down all of my English Lit books and never look back.
- Right before K. was born, I had Scott take his pet cockatiel to his parents' house so it wouldn't wake our newborn. It's seven years later, and they still have him. Sorry, Sydni.
- I'm addicted to Bravo's reality shows.
- I teach a Sunday School class for two- and three-year olds.
If you’ve been tagged with the meme game from Twitter, you must post 6 things no one knows about you on your blog. Then you tag 6 more people. (don’t forget to let them know they’ve been tagged.) Leave me a message letting me know that you’ve accepted the tag. Let me know when you’ve posted your list. Have fun!!!