I really want you to win a $500 gift card to Williams-Sonoma! And other fun prizes! So enter the So Delicious Dairy Free 2013 Recipe Contest and then be sure to post all about what you buy with your winnings. You can enter more than one recipe! Or a previously created recipe! The deadline is May 17, so get cooking!
Five hundred dollars!
Wednesday, April 03, 2013
- The FARE Walk in Pittsburgh is scheduled for Sunday, September 15, 2013 in Heartwood Acres. They are looking for volunteers to help organize the event.
- Online registration is happening now for FARE's spring conferences.
- Here are the winners of the Get Schooled in Anaphylaxis Challenge.
- The Auvi-Q epinephrine auto-injector has been released and it is awesome. I saw a test one and it is so cool.
- Jerome Bettis is working on an anaphylaxis awareness campaign with Sanofi US, the producers of Auvi-Q. Go, Steelers!
- Sanofi US is also working on a Severe Allergy Awareness Hall of Fame on Facebook.
- This amendment concerning emergency epipens in schools is working its way through the PA House of Representatives.
- It is sponsored by a representative who co-sponsored this bill, which amends the Public School Code of 1949 to add "in school health services, further providing for possession and use of asthma inhalers and epinephrine auto-injectors...."
- It is weird to be all 100% public about blogging in real life and online now that I have my lovely job.
- People keep talking to me about it. Have I mentioned that's weird?
- I've been hiding from writing here because I can't stop thinking about people reading my blog and making fun of it or judging it.
- I think it's a crock to say that people don't talk about you/judge you. I totally think they do, but you have to get out there and do what you want in spite of it. After hiding in fear for two months.
- Shalini should be a motivational speaker.
- Now I can tell you more things about myself. Like the fantastic PA state representative sponsoring the epipen legislation is my dad.