Monday, March 30, 2009

Love/Hate

Oh, Aldi. How I love your low prices, your cheap soymilk, and your unique dairy-free snack items. And how I hate it when I see one of our favorite foods in new packaging. "New and improved! Now with dairy!" Dang it. Farewell, Pork Schnitzel. We barely knew ye. Pass the peanut puffs.

Oh, March. How I love your winds and rains and buds. Many people think February is the longest month, but you win the prize. I hate how you are going out like a lion with SNOW.

Pass the peanut puffs.

5 comments:

  1. I *do* wish we had an Aldi's. But alas. We do not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh* We've found a few favorite products now contain dairy products, too. They all seemed to change after the economy hit the dumps, so maybe production is cheaper?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's up with adding dairy? Baby L had a pretty serious reaction a few weeks ago because they changed the chicken soup at a local fast food place. The manager looked into it and found out that they had added dairy to their ingredients from HQ. Just when you thought it was safe...you have to check out all the ingredients, again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My parents love finding oddities at Aldi's. BTW, if you didn't know already watch out for Ball Park Franks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh this makes me wanna go to Aldi's tomorrow on the way home... We pass it coming back from Gavin's speech therapy... I still give him a lot of dairy free food, because he forgets and touches me or kisses me and it breaks his heart that it leaves welts on me!

    ReplyDelete