Friday, July 24, 2009

Gifties



Look! I won this beautiful bracelet at Astarte's place! And met a fantastic blogger in the process! Jewelry and a new blog to love--double bonus. I've been wearing it with this necklace my sister and brother-in-law brought me from Italy. I'm so fancy.




My sister and brother-in-law also brought us this beautiful fresh pasta and dairy-free cream of asparagus sauce from Italy. Anyone have a recipe for asparagus sauce? Because I'm in love, and it's all gone.

I seem to have racked up several blogging awards and not written about them. Way to be gracious, Nowheymama.

From Not Your Aunt Bea, like, FOREVER ago:



From Rational Jenn:



From Alisa:



From Christina:



Thank you all very much! And instead of passing the awards on, I'm going to encourage you to please read these four women's blogs if you aren't already. Alisa and Christina write about food (so of course I love their blogs), and so does Bea, when she's not being hysterically funny. Jenn is a food allergy champ, and also writes thought-provoking entries on parenting. Check them out!

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on the awards and winning the bracelet! Oh, cream of asparagus pasta sauce sounds incredible.

    Wanted to tell you I made one of your recipes again and when Bug's bowl was empty he cried for more. Truly...he CRIED because he liked it so much and wanted more. So thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! May I quote Bug if I ever need a review? Which recipe was it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay. Love the bracelet and congrats on the awards!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, real Italian pasta!!! and I love that necklace. It looks like something I would fiddle with all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Awards! I'll check out those other blogs. I heart food. Also, yay for gifties!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats mama! : )
    Beautiful jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh! How cool! And FRESH pasta! Wowee!! I can't wait for your review on that one...I've never tried fresh pasta, but I heard it is out of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was your Picadillo recipe. It's now a staple in our house.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! Well deserved praise.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay a shoutout! :)

    Kevin at Closet Cooking has made asparagus pesto. That might ring your bell!

    ReplyDelete