Thursday, September 25, 2008


I am a big brother.
I am a little brother.
I am a big sister.
I am a little sister.
I am a talker.
I am mostly quiet.
I like to sing.
I am big for my age.
I am small for my age.
I like animals.
I like tractors.
I like ballerinas.
I can tell jokes.
I can't always explain what I want.
I like ketchup.
I make a mess, sometimes.
I am learning to share.
I wear diapers.
I am learning to go to the bathroom.
I take naps.
I am a good helper.
I can't always sit still.
I love my pets.
I love my sisters.
I love my brothers.
I love my daddy.
I love my mama.
I am loved.

I am NOT terrible.
I am two.


  1. My husband claims two is terrible only 7% of the time.

  2. I've got one of those at home too.

  3. Very cute. Alysa (who happens to be 2) is just getting out of her 2nd time out in 5 minutes. :)

  4. Just wait til 3 comes!!!

    :) I loved this post :)

    2 is such a fun age. Still a baby but so fiercely independent at the same time.