Thursday, September 25, 2008

Two

I am a big brother.
I am a little brother.
I am a big sister.
I am a little sister.
I am a talker.
I am mostly quiet.
I like to sing.
I am big for my age.
I am small for my age.
I like animals.
I like tractors.
I like ballerinas.
I can tell jokes.
I can't always explain what I want.
I like ketchup.
I make a mess, sometimes.
I am learning to share.
I wear diapers.
I am learning to go to the bathroom.
I take naps.
I am a good helper.
I can't always sit still.
I love my pets.
I love my sisters.
I love my brothers.
I love my daddy.
I love my mama.
I am loved.

I am NOT terrible.
I am two.

7 comments:

  1. My husband claims two is terrible only 7% of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got one of those at home too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. Alysa (who happens to be 2) is just getting out of her 2nd time out in 5 minutes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wait til 3 comes!!!

    :) I loved this post :)

    2 is such a fun age. Still a baby but so fiercely independent at the same time.

    ReplyDelete