Monday, January 05, 2009

To Do List

Unpack.
Pay bills.
Do laundry.
Return phone calls/emails.
Cook dinner. (Anyone have a good clementine/candy cane recipe?)
Take care of sick babies who caught stomach virus while traveling.
Do more laundry.
Take down Christmas decorations and tree.
Figure out where all of the new toys are going to live.
Write thank you notes.
Plan two winter birthdays.
Toilet train middle child.
Pick up hand-me-down bed for middle child.
Rearrange children's bedrooms.
Turn attic room into playroom.
Catch up on blogging/twittering.
Get back into the after-holiday routine.

What are you doing?

9 comments:

  1. that is a crazy to do list! hope you had a nice trip.

    right now im reading the stephenie meyer books. finished twilight and just started new moon. i plan on doing nothing else. NOTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I don't envy you! Good luck!!

    I feel the same way, returning to my world... lots to catch up on and get back in the schedule of. Going out of town always throws me out of wack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are busy! Some of your items look eerily similar to things I have to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You seem to have a very long to do list. Mine is sort - take care of AJU5 and myself. Laundry may be done, but it isn't a priority right now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your list looks like mine...minus the sick babies fortunately for me. Hope everyone is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My to-do list:

    1) Drink coffee and eat Oreos.

    2) DENY REMAINING LIST

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear. Your list looks very similar to mine. Where do I begin? We're still recovering from Christmas and the nasty Christmas flu thing too (thankfully not a tummy thing!) All that post-holiday stuff and I foolishly agreed to chair the preschool family potluck dinner later this month! What was I thinking? Do we have space on the list to add in "sleep" at least 6 or 7 hours each day?

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't envy you the toilet training. Good luck with your list!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, your saying you have a lot of free time to use up? : )

    Happy New Year and Welcome Back! You were missed.

    ReplyDelete