Thursday, July 24, 2008

New

So, have you noticed anything new about the decor around here? I've been messing around with a new banner and have added some other new stuff. Also, I've been asked to be a WellBlogger for Wellsphere because I'm so healthy! Or because I write about food allergies. One of the two. Their new food allergy section should be up soon.

The Allergic Kid is hosting the current Living With Food Allergies Blog Carnival. I submitted a rather negative post, but I'm sure everyone else is cheerful and helpful.

Avoiding Milk Protein has a new blog.

And finally, for moo, a photo of my new ring.



What's new with you?

5 comments:

  1. yay!

    It really IS so beautiful. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new writing gig!

    The ring is gorgeous!

    Also, I thought you might be interested in this from our local newspaper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The changes are nice. And I love that ring. Pretty.

    ReplyDelete