Thursday, April 10, 2008

To Do List

1. Pack for Dallas!
2. Pick a travel outfit to wear while holding an infant lap child (white shirt and mustard yellow pants?)!
3. Clean for my parents who are watching the other kids at our house!
4. Plan easy meals!
5. Write down important information that my mom already knows!
6. Worry that we will be stuck in an airport and miss the Bake Off!
7. Surf for helpful travelling-with-an-infant tips!
8. Figure out cool places to go if we have any free time! (Besides here, which is included in our trip.)
9. Plan what to say to Sandra Lee if I meet her!
10. Cook dinner!
11. Wonder what I've left off the list!

4 comments:

  1. 12. Practice TV smile in the mirror so it's perfect when Scott WINS!!!

    Good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm, I don't think you have nearly enough to do. *SNORT* Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do #5 all the time. What is it about instructions?! :)

    Have a great time in Dallas. Best wishes traveling with an infant. And good luck in general!

    ReplyDelete