Thursday, October 01, 2009

Odds and Ends

Five more videos have been posted in the Children's Hospital series, "A Cure for Food Allergies?," including an interview with Ming Tsai. After Kelly Rudnicki posted this interview with Ming, I apologized on Facebook for saying I always thought he was a bit of a tool. Might as well do it in front of the whole world. Sorry, Ming. You're doing great work for food allergies.

Speaking of Kelly, her cookbook is out! I think she should let someone review it for Go Dairy Free, don't you? *cough*

I had a wonderful birthday, complete with a huge birthday cookie, sparkly earrings from the kids, and two new books! Perfect.

Oh! Also, I indexed all of my recipes. So you can, like, find them. See the sidebar.

8 comments:

  1. SOMEONE should definitely review it!

    Glad to hear you had such a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you are cracking me up over here...i thought i was the only person who used the word tool. well, actually my husband used that word too, but i digress. :) so who SHOULD review my book! i'd LOVE for you too!! do you have one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a good birthday! And yay for the index :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your birthday was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, did I miss your birthday! How insanely rude!!! Happy belated b-day Sarah!

    I get the hint, contacted Kelly :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, I've been off line for "forever" so I missed this. TOOL?? You crack me up :) Don't know the man so I can't comment on that, but everyone has a right to their opinion;) Hope your birthday was a good one!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Glad you had a great birthday! Was the sparkly earrings homemade?

    ReplyDelete
  8. No, the earrings were lovingly chosen at W@lmart.

    ReplyDelete