Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Do you watch the Today Early Show?

I don't, and my neighbor told me that there was a dairy-free cooking segment on either yesterday morning or Monday morning. Did anyone see it? She couldn't remember the chef's name. I've been searching on NBC's site for about 10 minutes and have given up. That site is not organized at all, and if I have to sit through one more cooking segment clip with Kathy Lee Gifford bellowing things like: "VINO!", I'm going to be reaching for the vino.

Help?

EDIT: Marianne found it! On The EARLY Show! Thank you, Marianne! Oh, how I wish you were still blogging.... The recipes are for the lactose intolerant, but they all appear to be completely dairy free.

4 comments:

  1. It was on The Early Show
    http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/10/27/earlyshow/living/recipes/main5424098.shtml

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to discover your blog. My child doesn't have an allergy but I am very interested in vegan cooking. I've just started my mothering blog and wonder if I can add you to my blogroll?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? They didn't call me? :)

    Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  4. was it divvies??? that was the only recent clip that was allergen free...

    ReplyDelete