Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Money for Nothing

I spent my free money. And I tried to be both fun and sensible. So... funsible? "You see what I just did there? That was an explanabrag."

All images from CSN Stores

I thought about purchasing foam tiles for the basement play area I'm carving out, but then I realized I could get two packs of the same size (not as pretty, but cheaper and able to cover more floor space) with Graham's Congratulations on Your Birth from Friends of Your Grandparents Toys R Us gift card. I've been holding onto it because what does a fourth child need besides diapers? And buying diapers with a gift card is just too depressing; I couldn't do it.
Except this image from Toys R Us

So, gift certificate money for foam tiles, and CSN Stores money for:

a wallet to replace my seven-year old wallet and duct-taped checkbook cover. Springy and useful!

Two cookie sheets to replace our rusty (Ew.) cheapo ones that replaced our nice but ancient ones last year.

And a spoonula. Because I wanted one. (They're sold out of the kind I ordered, or I'd link to them.)

Grand total, $54.69 of $55. Yeah, baby. Thanks, Mommy Daisy!

4 comments:

  1. Well done! I love the wallet; also, my cookie sheets always immediately look like crap too. Only the Wilson ones seem to hold up at all for me. And I don't even BAKE all that much! I don't get it.
    Btw, I'm sending out your milk vouchers today. Sorry that took awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Awesome job! :) They're super fast shippers, so you'll get them soon. I hate waiting for stuff once I hem and haw over ordering it. Once I've decided I want it THEN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very welcome! Great choices. I'm sure you'll love it. I just ordered two of Zachariah's birthday gifts from them with a gc I had. One has already shipped and should be here just in time next week. I've been pleased with everything from them so far. I hope you are too.

    ReplyDelete