Thursday, February 17, 2011

Chore Wars

I just found out about Chore Wars, and I am so excited. It's a free Dungeons and Dragons-like online game for cleaning your house. I heard about it from a friend of mine who plays it with her husband. I'm thinking this might be just the thing to help my video game-obsessed children be more motivated to clean. It might make things more fun for the parents, too. It also makes me think about the recent D&D episode of Community. I never understood the appeal of D&D, but this? I get.

5 comments:

  1. I clicked through thinking I wouldn't be interested. I THINK I AM INTERESTED. It seems like a way to get CREDIT for doing housework---something it is normally very difficult to get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. My D&D geek husband and I are totally going to try this! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is a brilliant use of a video game! Now they finally figured out how to get moms interested.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so completely awesome! I am totally doing it.

    ReplyDelete