Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Baby Quilt and Freezer Jam



Here's Helen on her new "banket," as Eli calls it. You could have one, too!



And here's a rather moody photo of the freezer jams I made the other day.

Karen at Avoiding Milk Protein sent me a very nice email mentioning the many dairy-free chocolate sources she lists on her site. She's right, of course. There is a lot of DF chocolate to be found; I just wish more of it was in my local grocery store with easily discernible labels. So I will continue to rant.

8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous quilt - she looks like she's enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm. I always thought chocolate HAD to be made with milk. See? Learn something new everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angsty jam! Gorgeous babies! This post had a bit of everything I like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty Baby!!

    I think I need to make some freezer jam!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is beautiful!

    My mom used to make homemade jam every year, tons of it. That is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with you on the milk in chocolate thing. I've found a couple of really good sources, but they're terribly obscure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful quilt.

    And dark chocolate is healthier anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, Helen looks so happy on her new quilt. And she is adorable.

    Oh, the freezer jam looks yummy. Do you think it would be as good with raspberries? I will have plenty of raspberries here very soon. That would be a great thing to do with them.

    ReplyDelete