A. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.
B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
- I am left handed.
- I have been asked to be a product reviewer for Go Dairy Free by the wonderful Alisa. Unfortunately, no one in my family cares for the first product I am reviewing. I promised myself that I would not put up a new post until I finished the review and published it. Ahem.
- I am very, very good at rationalizing and procrastinating.
- The air conditioner in our new-to-us minivan quit halfway across Ohio on our trip to Kentucky. We drove for four hours in 90-plus-degree weather with no A/C and the windows rolled down. Scott and I were miserable, but the kids thought it was fun. They rode along with their arms up over their heads like they were on a roller coaster. They are a happy people.
- Our souvenir from Kentucky is a new $800 compressor for our van's A/C.
- Yesterday, my OB told me I should be finished with morning sickness by now. I am not.
- Scott and I always have an easy time selecting girl names and a difficult time with boy names. Why is that?
- This is what I look like, about seven weeks pregnant, throwing my sister a bridal shower with my friends and neighbors Heather and Renee. Heather is in the blue shirt, and Renee is taking the photo.
I will tag Alisa, for when she starts a personal blog, and whoever else might be reading this who hasn't already done this meme. Although I am probably the end of the chain.