Saturday, June 30, 2007

Peanuts: Cookies and Baby



Here I am! Barely beating the cookie challenge deadline! Whew! I made my favorite four-ingredient cookies, which I wrote about here. But I'll post the recipe again exactly as I made it today.

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 cup crunchy peanut butter
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
2 cups dairy-free chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix peanut butter, sugar, and eggs in a bowl with a wooden spoon until blended. Add salt if needed. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 10-12 minutes or until cookie bottoms are lightly browned. Cool on cookie sheet 2 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.

And here's a first photo of Baby Peanut. You know, just because.

6 comments:

  1. That baby is ALREADY CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwww. Beautiful baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and p.s. I just might make these tonight. Let you know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo sweet!
    And that's the kind of cookies I make for The Baby! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sara - Yes, please let me know!

    Beck - We make these at Christmas for Katherine and her Uncle Mark, who can't eat wheat. I always have to keep everyone else from eating them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, I ended up making banana muffins instead and they turned out so darn good that I posted a picture of them.

    The cookies are still on my to do list though. :)

    ReplyDelete