The Fast and Fresh Dairy-Free Time Trials Recipe Contest
You guys need to enter this. For serious. (Who was the actress who said that at an awards show a few years ago? She ran off with a married co-star? Think Keri Russell or Claire Danes, but not them.)
Enter for fun! For the Olympic spirit! For the $500 gift card!
Nicole tagged me in a meme. Here we go.
1) If Jane had 3 apples and John had 78 nails, how many layers of clothing are you wearing (how is the weather in your neck of the woods?)?
You got this question from my second grader's math homework, didn't you?
It is cold here. Polar vortex cold. We are running out of places to put the shoveled snow, the entire state is having a road salt shortage, and we have used up all of our snow days--because of temperatures, not snowfall.
2. What is keeping you sane during these long winter months?
Sherlock. Downton Abbey. Rosamunde Pilcher. Cooking. Reading the Little House series to the kids every night.
3. If you were on a boat with a box of chocolate and your Mother In Law, who would you throw overboard?
I don't see why I have to throw either overboard. Are we sinking? Can't we just share the chocolates and throw away the box?
Of course I'd pick the chocolate to throw overboard.
4. What’s in your underwear drawer besides underwear?
My mending pile. Although if I haven't gotten to mending it yet this winter, the chances are looking pretty bleak.
5. Do you trust yourself with sharp objects near your face? (as in, do you pluck your own eyebrows? Do you have any eyebrow horror stories?)
Yes, I trust myself.
6. I am terrified of dead bodies, spiders, and the dentist. What are you scared of?
Roller coasters. Rodents.
7. Are you wearing nail polish? What color?
Essie Cocktail Bling, toes only.
Now! All I need are some blog awards to tack on the end of this post and it would be perfect.