I know we have lots to catch up on, but, oh, you guys. I'm just so sad. Seven-year old Ammaria died of an allergic reaction at her school on Monday. They didn't give her Benadryl. They didn't administer an EpiPen. Instead of calling 911, they called her parents to come pick her up. She died of cardiac arrest.
Everyone in the allergy community has been writing about it. Libby made me laugh and sob in the same instant when she said her 2012 resolution is "no more dead children." I wish a new year's resolution could make it so.
Praying for Ammaria's family.